Love Project

As I mentioned yesterday I am going to training in Wimborne today and we have been asked to make a project on the theme of love. I decided to try something different and use some of the lovely fabrics that Stampin Up have introduced. So out came the sewing machine and the threads and I produced this.
I produced three hearts using the three designer  fabrics called Flirtatious, they have been filled with dried lavender and then the designer buttons have been used in the middle of a smaller heart and also at the top of the heart on top of a length of ruffled ribbon in Wisteria Wonder so that they can be put onto coat hangers and put in a wardrobe. I then made a box using Wisteria Wonder ( I love that soft colour). The top of the box is difficult to see but it is a piece of acetate that has been scored and made into a window sheet cover. It is quite difficult to score it and make it fold where you want it to fold .I enjoyed making these , it's a change from using card .I hope that they are well received later today. Right I better get going on that A31.


Popular posts from this blog

Combined Challenge

Lovely as a tree